New Features in Ashampoo CAD Professional 4
- Step 1: Enter project data such as building contractor, planner and project location.
- Step 2: Select measuring units, scale and floor plan shape.
- Step 3: Specify dimensions.
- Step 4: Edit number of floors with adjustable heights.
- Step 5: Select the roof from pre-defined shapes or customize each roof side individually.
- Customizable roof extensions: Create individual designs for each roof side.
- Roof merging: Merge individual roofs with two mouse-clicks. Calculation of new structures happens automatically while individual parts remain editable.
- Support for circular roofs
- Create roofs with corrugated sheets of different profiles
- Customizable timber construction
- Roof openings
- Catalog: New 2D symbols to add more detail to 2D views, e.g. vehicles
- Support for 2D angle dimensioning
- Angle measurements
- Measurements through polygons
- Photovoltaic panels: New grid input and additional 3D modules
- Shadow simulation: Specify geographic location and start/end times to track shadow distributions across fixed timespans, e.g. to facilitate planning of photovoltaic systems
- Automatic area and length calculation for roofs, eaves, gorges, ridges and verges
- Support for area and volume calculation
- Mirror1 - Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 22.214.171.124 Full Patch - (1.3GB)
- Mirror2 - Ashampoo 3D CAD Professional 126.96.36.199 Full Patch - (1.3GB)
2. Install Ashampoo 3D CAD
3. Apply Patch