Top 10 superior features which makes Remo Recover best in its class
- Quickly scans your entire hard drive in a couple of minutes to retrieve all your lost or deleted files and folders, which were deleted normally or by using “Shift + Delete” option.
- Rescues your data that has bypassed from recycle bin due to exceeding size of the file. Hence, ensuring complete recovery of lost data.
- It supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, ExFAT partitions. Hence, enables you to make use of single software for different file systems.
- A major amount of data is usually lost due to formatting of the hard drive or due to partitioning errors. This software enables retrieval of data from formatted partitions even after upgradation or reinstallation of Windows version.
- Bad sectors are created due to scratches in the hard drive that causes abnormal freezing of the hard drive. You can use this software to create exact replica of the partition in the form of “Disk Images” to bypass those bad sectors so that you can recover data from these disk images afterwards.
- The software has advanced built-in algorithm that can recognize and recover more than 300 different files types on the basis of their unique signatures. You can even classify these files according to name, date, size and file type extensions.
- It can perform data recovery from numerous type of hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE, ATA, SAS, SSD etc, flash memory cards like SD, SDHC, MMC, XD, Memory stick etc, external USB hard drives and FireWire drives.
- It is compatible with all hard drive manufacturers like Apple, Buffalo, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Imation, Iomega, Kingston, LaCie, Maxtor, Quantum, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend, Western Digital etc., and supports all the latest versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 & 2008 servers.
- It also facilitates you with the” Preview” option so that you can view your recovered data prior to restoration. The retrieved data can be stored on any storage device or burned on a CD / DVD.
- You can compress the recovered data in a Zip archive, in case you have less disk space to store recovered data
- It enables you to resume your scanning section by utilizing “Save Scan Information” option, so that you need not rescan the entire drive and recover at a later time after the initial scan using the scan information file.
2. Install & run programnya
3. Click Register > Enter Key > Offline Activation > klik I have an Unlock code > Copy Machine Code
4. Run Keygen > HWID: Isi dengan Machine Code > Klik Generate > Copy serial lalu pastekan ke kolom Unlock Code